Monday 4 April 2011

Time goes fast...

Hi again,

So I realized that I hadn't made an update here in the blog for some time. Its not because nothing has happend more because of the fact that time has gone by pretty fast. I work all week long and come back to Haifa late at night so during the day there mostly no time to write and in the weekend we are busy with other things.

At work nothing is really new, same procedures as always just that some ppl leave and some new ppl come in. Two weeks ago we had a Company Purim party in Tel Aviv that was a lot of fun. For those of you who don't know what Purim is, you can read about it here, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purim. What this meant for the party is that everyone dressed up in different customs not to much unlike Halloween but not only in scary customs but also nice an fun ones. For the party each department of the company had also made a funny video, ex. a day at the office, lip-syncing to different songs etc. We in the Poker support made a lip-sync video to Lady Gagas Poker Face and won the second prize in the competition =) The party overall was fun and it was nice to see ppl from work outside of work and with a drink in their hand.

On another note me and Adi today got our tickets to go to Portugal during Easter and meet up with some friends from the seminar camp here in Israel in 2009. Its going to be a good 10-day of fun a relaxation. I've never been to Portugal so if anyone has any recommendations your more then welcome to tell me.

For you swedes back home you might be glad to know that I'm coming to Sweden in the end of May early June for my brothers graduation and to visit you all so If you wanna meet up let me know.

Now I gotta get back to work,
Til you read again,
Peace
Carl

No comments:

Post a Comment