Saturday 10 April 2010

Army and Illness

Hey all,

So the Pesach-holiday was over on tuesday morning and everyone returned to the army or to work. The week passed on as it has done the last couple of weeks, with running and studying hebrew but also helping Maya with different things. I also managed to charge my phone with credits, which is done in a completely different way from what I'm used to. In Sweden if you want to charge your phone with money you go to almost any store and say, Hi can I get credits for 100 SEK and they give you a recite with a number that you text to the company that you have. Its a different ballgame here...Since I have the company Orange I figured ok lets go to the Orange-store in one of the malls downtown, but the guy in there said no, you'll have to downstairs next to the gasstation to the cellphone store. So I went there guessing it would work like home but no, when I told them I wanted to charge with 70 NIS, he asked me for my phonenumber wrote some on his computer and two seconds later my cellphone pinged telling me that I now have 67 NIS on my phone, I asked him why not 70? and he said thats not how it works. Anyway a new experience has been learned.

On thursday night some CISVers gathered outside in a nice place to make a fire, sing some songs and here all about EJBM that some ppl had come back from. We also said goodbye to Gil who is now joining the army...Later on in that evening some of us headed downtown to bar and grabbed some beers. A very fun and nice evening! Adi came home on the friday and we ran some errands and then took a nap when I woke up I felt not so good anymore, I was feverish, had a headache and my stomach was not in sync with the rest of my body so I spent the rest of friday and saturday in bed, trying to eat and drink enough. Today I feel much better but my stomach is still not a 100% okey, next stop is some breakfast and stomach pills and keeping my fingers crossed that it will be good.

Till you read again,
Carl

No comments:

Post a Comment