Thursday 15 April 2010

Hebrew and Running

Hey All,

So another slow week has passed. I've studied more hebrew, but its hard for me to pronounce not weird sense its not even close to my native tongue =) I've also been looking into something called Ulpan, which is a school where you learn Hebrew,about the jewish life and the state of Israel and its history. Today also I took my first run after a smaller heel injury and sickness, it was fun but my body is gonna kick my(its) ass.

This week is also jam packed with Swedish football games. On Sunday Elfsborg went to Olympia in Helsingborg to face of against the current league leader. It went all kinds of bad...from the radio it sounded that there was only one team on the pitch and unfortunately that was not Elfsborg. So the first and hopefully only loss of the season has now been done. Today however it was a completely different ballgame. Djurgårdens IF came to Borås for a visit they will late forget. Altho of to a bad start, a penalty-goal in the 4th min. The players in Elfsborg woke up and before the halftime it was 2-1 and when 90 mins was up the final result was 3-1 from the radio it sounded like DIF was never even close, and yes the broadcast was working perfectly.

Tomorrow Adi comes home =) We have no real plans for the weekend but maybe we are going to Tel Aviv tomorrow...i'll let you know more later.
Til you read again,
Carl

1 comment:

  1. Låter som du har det bra där nere :) du är iaf saknad här uppe i skogen ;) kram

    ReplyDelete