Sunday 2 May 2010

Birthdays, Interior Ministry and Fires on the beach =)

Hey All,

When I left you last time I told you that I would be listening to the game between IF Elfsborg and Trelleborgs FF and as I predicted it was an easy victory 4-1, later in the week Elfsborg also beat Brommapojkarna with 1-0 so its been a good football week and hopefully tonight the luck will carry on when Elfsborg faces of against Ã…tvidabergs FF.

As I've written previously in the blog Moti and Maya went to China for some days with a group of friends. They got back home on tuesday morning with a lot of things that they bought and some funny stories about life in China. They had had a really nice time with an excellent group and tour guide. I ran twice last week and my knee has been acting up so I've taken a decision not to run on sand anymore as it seems to be to uneven and soft for my running to be healthy.

On thursday me and Maya went to the mall and grocery store to refill the house again. The mission we had in the mall was to print pictures for me and Adi's meeting with the Interior Ministry that was today. Two months earlier we had been there asking them how we could get me a work-visa and they gave us a list of things we needed one of them where photos of us together and the stories of how we met plus some other important bureaucraticall documents. We thought we had all that we needed when we went there today but apparently a paper from the Swedish Police Agency isn't legit enough without a stamp from a "notarius publicus". These "notarius publicus" I've learned after some googleling exists in every swedish county and their mission is to stamp papers to make them legit within a certain Haag-convention. How we are going to solve this problem now as the paper is here and the "notarius publicus" is in Gothenburg I'm not sure of yet, but I'll think of a solution.

On friday me and Adi also went with Raz to celebrate a birthday of one of Adi's army friends. It was a nice evening in another city next to Haifa. The pub was called Churchills and the pub next to it was called the Beatles....sort of interesting I thought. On Saturday night there was another holiday here which looked very similar to the one that was celebrated in Sweden on friday, Valborg. What happend here was that many people gatherd on the beach, lit many fires sat around and played music, bbq food and talked. It was a nice evening, looking out at the water sitting next to a warm fire.

So this week is the last week for Adi's army course, meaning that from next week on she is probably coming home every day which is really nice and makes me happy, its been a little boring and lonely here during the weekdays. On another note for those of you in Sweden reading this blog its very possible that I might show up in Sweden in the end of this month as I miss you all. If you want to meet up please call me on my swedishnr. when I get back or send me something on Facebook or my email.
Til you read again,
Carl



No comments:

Post a Comment