Sunday 23 May 2010

Three months =)

Hey all,

Some almost three months ago I left a Sweden that was covered in snow and still logging minus degrees in two numbers. Now three months later I'm on my way back after a wonderful time here in Israel. A lot of things has happend, some that I've told on this blog and some that at the time were forgotten and therefore didn't make the blog. I will be Sweden from the 24th of May to the 3rd of June and I hope to meet many of my old friends and of course my family. So what has happend here the past week you might wonder? I'll tell you all now.

This week was a little bit different as yet another Jewish holiday made its appearance, this one is called Shavuot (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shavuot). It is sort of a harvest celebration and a lot of dairy products are consumed. Anyway this meant that Adi had tuesday and wednesday of from the army. So on monday night we went to a restaurant to be just us two and having a good and nicley prepared meal. It was a really nice night. On tuesday Ella and Maya the two young girls that was with us in the Zimmer in the Golan came to stay with us as their parents took a short vacation. We played some different games during the day and in the evening we had some people over to celebrate the holiday, later in the evening Raz came to join us and we went out to bar for another calm and nice night. On wednesday Ella, Maya and Moti and Maya made a trip before their parents came to pick them up.

On thursday Adi went to the army and I took a nice run, running my usual track here close to the house, fun thing about it is that some of the streets here are named after countries so I run both on the Sweden, Finland and Liberia street. On friday me and Adi went to the beach for some tanning, swimming and chesbesh. The water was really nice and the shadow was good to me as well the sun and I are still not good friends after almost 25 years of knowing each other. Yesterday not a lot happend but me and Adi made a non-gluten Chocolate cake that was really tasty. Today I was running on the sidewalk on the beach again which was nice not so warm this time tho, later plans for the is to pack my bag with only the real necessities so that I can bring more things with me back here on the 3rd of June.

The next blog will most likely be written in Sweden...
til you read again,
Carl

No comments:

Post a Comment