Tuesday 1 June 2010

Sweden

Hey all,

So the past days I've been back in Sweden doing many different things and here comes the story of some of them. I arrived back in Sweden on monday after an interesting trip with KLM, where the K does not stand for K(c)ommunication. We flew out of Tel Aviv 30 mins late and that made me miss my connecting flight in Amsterdam, funny thing is that the people on the first flight said there is no way I could make it to the other flight and told me to go to KLM-desk. At this desk I was told that I easily could have made that flight if I wanted so the K(c)ommunicaiton between the KLM in air and on ground are not working to well. So this gave me some extra 3 hours on Schipol, which were spent eating lunch and looking at expensive things.

On Wednesday I went to meet an old friend in the city where I grew up, Borås. We had a fun day and evening cooking food and catching up on the past months. The day after I continued my friend tour a little more west to the city of Jököping were another friend of mine lived. We also caught up on the past months and watched some movies. On Friday I was back in Göteborg and in the evening I met up with some old friends at bar in the center of town. We sat outside in the sunshine as it kept on shining almost the entire evening until we got cold and went inside the bar instead.

On Saturday morning me, my brother and dad packed ourselves into the car and drove to Linköping, where my cousins lives. My mom was already there as she was working in Stockholm the day before. We drove there since my youngest cousin was celebrating his first communion, the protestant-Christian version of a Bar Mitzva sort of. First we went to the church for the service and in the afternoon and evening there was a party at their house with family and friends. The next morning my dad took the train to the airport as he is now finally in China, earlier he was stopped by ash from the volcano in Iceland. After he left me, my brother and my mum drove back to Göteborg. In the evening me and my brother went to a bar to meet some old friends and catch up on the past month.

On monday I woke up read the news and went back to bed as the news I read was not the news I wanted but the once I had predicted the day before. Now we'll see what the end of this tragic event will be but one thing is for sure...don't believe the hyped up scrap-crap-media and read something else and hope for an investigation that is free from any bias opinions or conclusions. On another note I'll be back in Israel early friday morning YEAY!

til you read again,
have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment