Sunday 9 May 2010

Finished Army Course and tickets to Sweden =)

Hey all,

So this past week not a lot has happend but here comes the short story about it. When I left last time I was going to listen to ÅFF and Elfsborg this game turned to to be a draw as did the game vs. Malmö later in the week. Later today i'll also listen in to the game vs. Mjällby AIF hopefully it will generate 3 good points.

Its been sort of a slow week sense I havent been able to run because of my knee and my toenail turning blue...but today I ran for the first time in over a week and it worked out well so were back on track. Today Adi will also get to know where she is going to be working for the coming two years as an army-computer expert. On thursday Adi finished her course and me and Maya went to the ceremony which looked a lot like an american graduation with speeches and hats thrown in the air, the big difference being the presence of army personell and weapons. Later in the evening me and Adi went with most of her friends from the course to the graduation-course-party like one hour outside of Haifa. We had a lot of fun and came back early in the morning the next day.

Last night me, Adi, Maya, Shay and Danit plus most of Danits family went to a concert to hear an old Israelian rockband that has been around for some 30 years. They were good and I really did enjoy it even though I didn't understand most of the lyrics, but music has a way of being non-lingual so that you get it anyway. It was a nice way to end an another wise sort of slow week.

As I wrote in the last post I said I might be coming back to Sweden in the end of May and guess what its the truth, I'll be back on the 24th of May and I'll stay until the 3rd June so if you wanna meet up give me a call or two =)
Til you read again,
Have fun!,
Carl

2 comments:

  1. skall du komma heeeem? nåt speciellt eller bara på besök? Märkte att det inte vart speciellt långvarigt! Hockey VM är igång nu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ska kom på besök litegrann ja =) Såg på Sverige - Norge igår på stream och det gick ju fint..annars är det ju NHL-slutspel som gäller!

    ReplyDelete