Wednesday 3 March 2010

Driving automatic and learning new letters

Hey all,

So last night I had my first encounter with an automatic car, sort of weird my left leg was bored and my right hand used the handbrake more times then what it had in my past 5 years of driving a manual car. I drove to pick Adi up at the busstation downtown and all survived the trip so I guess I did a fairly good job =)

Today I was out running and started thinking about how many dogs I've met so far. They are everywhere on the streets and inside gated gardens...it really seems that the best friend of the Israelis around here are the dogs...or in hebrew Kelev. Some nights ago me and Adi watched the swedish movie Jalla!Jalla! with hebrew subtitles I still think its an awesome movie now some 10 years after it came out but I guess some of the greatness of the movie got lost in translation.

Speaking of lost in translation learning a new language and to that a new letter system has proven challenging but out of the 22 hebrew letters I think I have a fairly good grip on 4 of them...at least something =)
Sleep tight until you read again,
Carl

No comments:

Post a Comment