Wednesday 17 March 2010

Running on the beach =)

Hey there,

So this past days not a lot has happend, I've been studying hebrew and I'm making progress. Actually yesterday I bought hebrew-stickers for the keyboard on my laptop so now its a bilingual MacBook! This morning I went with Adi to the train station early in the morning and as the station is next to the beach I brought my running shoes and swimwear. So after som 8 kms running and some push-ups and sit-ups i ran into the Mediterranean sea. It was actually colder then I thought it would be, but still really nice.

Something else that needs a report is the fact that last monday one of the most important sports events of the year started, Allsvenskan. Elfsborg played away at Stömvallen in Gävle and drew 0-0. Not a bad result if you think of the players that were missing cause of injury or illness, but apperantly there were some good chances for some players and a goal or two would not have been unfair if you look at the stats from the game. I wanted to listen to radioreport from the game but the all mighty Swedish Radio apparently screwed up there chords somewhere cause they had cancelled the broadcast. Lets just hope it works for next game.

Tomorrow me and Adi are going to Jerusalem to celebrate Dani's birthday, so next blogpost will probably tell of more fun stories from the way there, Jerusalem, the party and the way back, maybe also I'll try to figure out how to post some pictures.

Til next time,
KHL,
Carl

No comments:

Post a Comment